[Bioperl-l] run RNAfold in perl

vanam arvindvanam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 07:29:11 UTC 2007

i have seen the documentation for Bio::Tools::Run::AnalysisFactory::Pise and
i used it exactly as it was mentioned in it.

i just want that instead of running its perl version "RNAfold.pl" I can use
the functions associated with RNAfold with a perl program without having to
call the program using system() command.

if you can just tell me how to use these wrapper modules it would b of gr8
help...like while using clustalw or clustalx we define the environment
variable for it ..do we have to do the same for RNAfold or Mfold