[Bioperl-l] Packaging bioperl for Fedora

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:48:17 UTC 2007

Hello Alex,

Please take a look at http://biopackages.net/ and talk to Allen Day
and/or Brian O'Connor (that is, Dr. Brian O'Connor :-) as they have
already done most of the work for this: they have FC2 packages for
bioperl and prereqs, they would just need to be updated for more recent
releases of Fedora and bioperl.  Presumably, they would also want to
host the packages at biopackages.net if you do make updated versions.

Scott