[Bioperl-l] Aligning two alignments ...

Albert Vilella avilella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:44:03 UTC 2007

You can call the Muscle wrapper with the profile option although when I
wrote it I was assuming 1 aln and a set of seqs as the input:

$alnfilename = /t/data/cysprot.msa';
$seqsfilename = 't/data/cysprot.fa';
$aln = $factory->profile($alnfilename,$seqsfilename);

one could easily add the code for having 2 alns as input, but I think it is
internally the same for muscle,

Cheers,

    Albert.