[Bioperl-l] Bio::SearchIO blastxml for multiple queries

Jay Konieczka jayk at u.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 14 04:15:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

My blastxml output, which is supposed to contain multiple queries,
each having multiple hits, is improperly parsed by Bio::SearchIO -
only the first query is recognized.  I realize there has been plenty
of talk about this issue since it arose, but I've been having trouble
finding instructions for a patch.  Is there an easy fix for this?
I'm running blastall version 2.2.15 (using blastn) and attempting to
parse the output with bioperl 1.4.

Thanks for any help,

Jay

--