[Bioperl-l] Problem of Installing Bioperl

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Fri Mar 2 11:42:26 UTC 2007

Chan Kuang Lim wrote:
> Thank you for your reply, but still cant solve my problem. The folder
> 'ppm-VzM4DH' do not exist in my system. so, there is no
> bioperl-1.5.2_100.tgz. How i can get it?

You should post back to the mailing list; I don't have a Windows machine
to test things out on. Others with more Windows experience may be able
to help you.

I can suggest making sure you have the latest version of (ActiveState)
perl and the GUI PPM installer. As a last resort you can ensure you have
nmake installed and try installing with CPAN on the command-line.

It will no doubt be helpful if you supply complete, unedited details of
what you do and the errors you receive so we can diagnose your problem
successfully.