[Bioperl-l] method naming

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 13 23:08:17 UTC 2007

Would probably be worth writing one up for Komodo since Mauricio,
Sendu, and I use it.

I updated the Advanced BioPerl page with Hilmar's methods suggestions/
rules (as well as a few I found dating back a number of years on the
mail list).  It might be worth a glance in case there are any changes
needed:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Advanced_BioPerl

chris