[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqFeature::Gene::Exon throws exception when encountering split location (Bio::Location::Split)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Jun 13 00:55:57 UTC 2007

I think it was just trying to guard against people trying to do
stupid things.

I'm actually not sure that representing locations on a circular
genome using split locations really is the best thing. I'm wondering
whether one shouldn't rather introduce a CircularLocation object
(though obviously it isn't the location that's circular...).

Just a thought. In the end, if you have a way to make this work that
you feel comfortable with than go for it.

	-hilmar