[Bioperl-l] Genseq

Jean-Yves Sireau jy at genseq.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 02:39:48 UTC 2007

Dear List members,

I would like to let you know of the formation of Genseq Ltd., a
bioinformatics company that will (in time!) offer genome sequencing to
high net worth individuals and bioinformatic analysis of the sequence
data to detect predisposition to illness.  The company's website is
www.genseq.co.uk

Genseq would be willing to sponsor bioperl, whether financially or by
providing resources, notably for any bioperl-related activities in the
Asia Pacific region.  Genseq's bioinformatics team will be based in
Cyberjaya (Malaysia), and we are in particular interested to promote
bioperl in Malaysia.  We are also actively recruiting at the moment
in Malaysia and India.

If there was sufficient demand, we would be willing to organise a
bioperl conference in Cyberjaya at the Cyberview Lodge
(www.cyberview-lodge.com), which would be the ideal place for such a
conference in Malaysia.

Looking forward to your comments, suggestions and proposals.

Best regards
Jean-Yves Sireau

--

Jean-Yves Sireau