[Bioperl-l] Possible bug in Bio::SeqIO::embl.pm

Roy Chaudhuri rrc22 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 13:45:01 UTC 2007

Sorry, replied to this but forgot to cc the list.

It looks like a related problem to bug 2288 that I filed about
Bio::SeqIO::swiss - the period after subgen. is what causes the problems
since it is interpreted as a seperator between nodes. I put a patch in
for Bio::SeqIO::swiss that works for me, but I guess it might have side
effects.

Roy.
--
Dr. Roy Chaudhuri