[Bioperl-l] Feature/Annotation rollback finished

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 30 17:45:44 UTC 2007

Sounds good but I have yet to commit some of the Ontology changes
Hilmar and I discussed (whereupon our brace heroes deprecate dblinks
methods in favor of dbxrefs).  These should be committed fairly soon
(hour or two).

My guess is the change will be fairly transparent so shouldn't affect
anything unless you have scripts using those methods directly.

chris