[Bioperl-l] Feature/Annotation rollback finished

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:16:09 UTC 2007

Well, in the instances where I was using it, ->value seems to work
exactly the same, so I changed it to value to be more consistent with
other code I'd written.  I'd used display_name without really thinking
about it.

Thanks,
Scott

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 12:52 -0400, Hilmar Lapp wrote:
Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                   cain.cshl at gmail.com
GMOD Coordinator (http://www.gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory