[Bioperl-l] Feature/Annotation rollback finished

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:28:47 UTC 2007

Hi Hilmar,

I'm using it as Chris suggested: where I had be depending on ""
overloading.  I think in most places, I am using it on
Bio::Annotation::SimpleValue to get the string that is the simple value.
On more complex data types, I am using other methods built into those
classes to extract useful stuff for inserting into the database.

Scott