[Bioperl-l] Feature/Annotation rollback finished

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:45:48 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to let you know that I was out of town for a few days, but
now I'm back and I'm doing testing of GMOD software based on the branch
you are working on.  I'll let you know how it goes, but don't let me
stop you if you confident of your changes.  I'm sure whatever goes
wrong, it will just point out holes in the FeatureIO tests (I'm sure
there are plenty) and will require hopefully minimal changes on my end.

Thanks for your considerable efforts on this!  (Regardless of how much
work it makes for me :-)
Scott