[Bioperl-l] Homologene parser?

neeti somaiya neetisomaiya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:24:07 UTC 2007

Hi Andrew,

I think the homologene data files have changed now on the ftp, from what you
had used.
It is now homologene.data and homologene.xml.
I tried using your parser, but because it was written on the file
hmlg.trip.ftp, it doesnt work anymore.

I came across a parser
http://bioinformatics.tgen.org/brunit/software/bioparser/docs/pod_bio_parser_homologene_fileparser_pm.shtml
.
I am looking at it to see if it works for me. NOt sure if it will.

~Neeti.

--
-Neeti
Even my blood says, B positive