[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics : To change scale color & sort and add direction to SeqFeature

Shameer Khadar shameer at ncbs.res.in
Mon Aug 13 11:07:45 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I am generating images based on Transcription Factor binding site data
using bio::graphics module.
I created my images using program : version-2
[http://stein.cshl.org/genome_informatics/BioGraphics/] (Courtsey : L.
Stein ). I attaching one of the image with this mail.

I need to make 3 changes to this image

1. to color the 'scale'
Color the scale in two different colors ie, from start 1.0k - color blue
from 101 - till end of the scale green (I thoroghly checked the
Bio::Graphics document, I couldnt find an option to do this )

2. to sort the Transcription factors based on the z_score

3. to give forward/reverse [> or < ]direction for the black boxes

I would appreaciate if any one can give me some clues/link to accomplish
this :).
thanks in advance ,
Shameer

--
Shameer Khadar
Lab (# 25) The Computational Biology Group