[Bioperl-l] OK for aa seq but not a na seq on RemoteBlast.pm version 1.28

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 16 21:37:25 UTC 2006

As an update for those interested, I check on this today, feeding SearchIO
XML and text output for all NCBI's BLAST flavors.  Basically, all XML parses
fine.  All text output except blastn and tblastx works fine.  The last two
have the extra lines starting with 'Features in this part of subject
sequence:'.  I'll be checking into SearchIO::blast but don't know when I can
get around to posting a fix.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry