[Bioperl-l] game xml SeqIO

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 14 21:32:42 UTC 2006

Robert,

It looks like you're right that this data isn't handled by SeqIO/game. If
you'd like to add this then feel free to do it, the modified files or
patches can be submitted to bugzilla.bioperl.org. If you take this on then
please add a test or 2 to t/game.t as well.

Yes, Bio::SeqFeature::Computation sounds right - does it match the data
you're trying to parse? SeqFeature::Generic is the most commonly used, and
it's flexible, but if another type of SeqFeature fits your data more
precisely then that's the one you should use.

Brian O.