[Bioperl-l] Database Retrieval

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Aug 8 21:32:05 UTC 2006

Guys -

we all remember the rule, don't we? "Don't get into the way of
someone who threatens to code."

Sendu may have his own time constraints under which he may have to
deliver something. He wants to make that happen using and extending
bioperl, building on the input and work of others. I can't see
anything wrong with that, in fact I find it laudable, and I can't see
why I would want to stop him or slow him down.

I'm also sure that Sean will gladly welcome if somebody else does his
work for him. At least I would.

So please everybody take it easy.

	-hilmar