[Bioperl-l] about pI prediction

Frank lifei03 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:12:33 EDT 2005

Hi, Thanks all, I wil install them and do some analysis.    I did it via
net in http://us.expasy.org/tools/pi_tool.html before.  It is not so
convenient for mass data analysis.

Hi, Brian, do you have any idea about the principle of cacluate pI?  I
searched some references published in 1980s. I am not sure whether it is
out of date.

Frank