[Bioperl-l] web alignment format conversion?

Matthew Betts Matthew.Betts at bccs.uib.no
Wed May 11 08:41:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

Is there a web interface to any of the common bioperl tools? Particularly
alignment format conversion using Bio::AlignIO. None of the existing
web tools that I find to do this are as comprehensive as Bio::AlignIO.

I've been working with a few people in the molecular biology side of
our building, and often it is little things like incompatoble formats that
stop them being able to use useful programs without having someone with
command-line skills do it for them.

Thinking of trying to get something like that set up here.

Thanks,

Matthew

--
Matthew Betts, Post Doc, Computational Biology Unit,
BCCS, HiB, UiB, Thormøhlensgt. 55, 5008 Bergen, Norway