[Bioperl-l] BLASTP

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Tue Mar 29 09:53:19 EST 2005

Hi Minyi,

Have you tried running blastp on that file with perl, from the command line? When you run it with cgi, can you check the webserver's log to see if there are any errors, or send the error output to the browser (I think you can do it with CGI::Carp, but I haven't done that in a long time)?

-Paulo

--
Paulo Almeida
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia