[Bioperl-l] Assistance with a BioPerl/Perl project

Colin Erdman cerdman2 at du.edu
Thu Mar 24 16:46:36 EST 2005

So in effect, this is just as good as taking the actual nucleotide sequences
(derived using a GenBank lookup) from my static accession number list and
running them through the 'member sequences' of my genes (clusters) of
interest in order to see if any new gene products or information have been
added for that sequence? And where would you suspect that BLASTN will then
fit into the scheme. I apologize for the redundancy, there is just so much
to take in!

Thanks,
Colin