[Bioperl-l] Problem of installing bioperl-run-1.4

Yu-Hsuan Lin(???) ylin9 at gel.ym.edu.tw
Sun Jul 3 09:00:31 EDT 2005

Thank your for your reply.
I can run EMBOSS program directly by typing the program name in my home
directory.
And it is what I got by typing echo $PATH

/usr/lib/j2re1.5-sun/bin:/usr/lib/j2re1.5-sun:/var/local/sbin:/var/local/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/home/tools/EMBOSS-2.10.0:/home/tools/EMBOSS-2.10.0/emboss

But I still get the same error message when I type "make test" in command
line.
Please help me with this problem.
Thank you very much.

Vincent.