[Bioperl-l] Kazusa Codon Table DB : Bio::DB::DBCUTG

Mitsuteru NAKAO nakao-mitsuteru at aist.go.jp
Wed Nov 17 08:36:54 EST 2004

Hi Peter,

You can see information about the server maintenance at the top page
of Kazusa DNA Research Institute,
<http://www.kazusa.or.jp/ja2003/english/index.html>.

From: Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com>
Subject: [Bioperl-l] Kazusa Codon Table DB : Bio::DB::DBCUTG
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:24:15 +0200

> I noticed that the Kazusa Codon Table database at
> http://www.kazusa.or.jp/codon seems to have gone down as of today. Does
> anyone know if this is just maintainance or a more permanent state of
> affairs?

Best,
-
Mitsuteru Nakao                            <nakao-mitsuteru at aist.go.jp>

Sequence Analysis Team                             <http://seq.cbrc.jp>
Compuational Biology Research Center (CBRC)        <http://www.cbrc.jp>
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                                                <http://www.aist.go.jp>