[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Glyph::arrow negative coordinates

Steffen Grossmann grossman at molgen.mpg.de
Wed May 26 12:02:52 EDT 2004

Dear wizards,

I wonder whether it is possible to draw a Bio::Graphics::Glyph::arrow
along the whole of a sequence with coordinates in the negative region.

Clearly, the default behaviour is that the arrow starts with 1 on the
left side and ends with the length of the sequence on the other end.
If I now use '-scale => -1' I get negative coordinates, but these
decrease from left to right!

What I want are negative coordinates which _increase_ from left to right
and start at -$seq->length and end at -1.

Can this be done?

Thanks a lot!

Steffen

--
%            Steffen Grossmann                %