[Fwd: Re: [Bioperl-l] aligning one sequence o a preformed alignment]

avilella avilella at ub.edu
Thu May 20 03:49:44 EDT 2004

And you can even try:

bioperl-run/scripts/bioperl_application_installer.PLS

which will (try to) automatically download, compile and install the
programs (clustalw, EMBOSS, tcoffee, and paml, right now) you choose.

It will even remember you to set, in your case, a $CLUSTALDIR
environmental variable in the right place,

    Albert.

PD: Note the (try to). It works on my linux box, but I haven't tested it
on Win32 or Mac OS X. So try it and submit bugs if fails...