[Bioperl-l] coordinate issue with Bio::SearchIO::psl

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Mar 23 21:41:30 EST 2004

good catch Elliott -  I thought I had finally squashed it but apparently
not.  Will take a look when I get a chance - may be helpful if you can
submit a bug and an example psl file and script which give the wrong
answer in case someone else wants to take a crack at it.

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University
jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu