[Bioperl-l] Bio::tools::primer3 and bio::seqfeature::primer

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri Dec 10 08:02:22 EST 2004

I am running primer3 using bio::tools::run::primer3.  I would like to
add the resulting primers to my original sequence as sequence features.
  I can extract all the tags and build my own sequence feature
(bio::seqfeature::primer), but the perldoc for bio::seqfeature::primer
implies that it is designed to be integrated with bio::tools::primer3.
I just want to make sure that there isn't an inheritance that I don't
see before constructing my own Bio::Seqfeature::Primer from the
Bio::Tools::Primer3 objects.

Thanks,
Sean