[Bioperl-l] problems parsing EBI interposscan.xml

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 9 00:08:42 EST 2004

yeah, it should be in there.  i don't have time to do it right now -- feel
free.  brian, you interested in this?

btw, update on the parse: i am in the process of testing iprscan 4.0,
which supposedly fixes the invalid xml bug.  there are other issues with
it though, such as it is missing index files, and files necessary to run
on a SGE cluster... when i can actually get some output i will post here.

-allen