[Bioperl-l] All mouse mRNAs

pdavid at netvisao.pt pdavid at netvisao.pt
Thu Apr 29 12:24:11 EDT 2004

Is what you want something like this?

ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/refseq/M_musculus/README

If it is, there is a 17 MB compressed file with the sequences in fasta
format, here:

ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/refseq/M_musculus/mRNA_Prot/

If what you want is something different, maybe you can still find it
somewhere in that ftp site, if you look around a little.

Good luck,
-Paulo Almeida