[Bioperl-l] SeqIO::GeneConstructionKit ??

Cook, Malcolm MEC at Stowers-Institute.org
Tue Sep 16 15:16:55 EDT 2003

Thanks for the directions Jason,

I've written SeqIO parsers before for other formats (i.e. DNAStar / Lasergene) and scripted SeqIO allot.

But GCK has a binary format that I was hoping not to have to crack if it had already been done.

Regards,

Malcolm