[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel, -spacing => 0 constructor problem.

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Tue Sep 9 16:14:45 EDT 2003

Hi Philip,

Just put both features into the same track and use a callback to choose
different glyphs for them:

	[MY FEATURE]
	feature = feature1 feature2
	glyph = sub {
			my $feature = shift;
			return 'arrow' if $feature->method eq 'feature1';
			return 'generic' if $feature->method eq 'feature2';
		}

You can do the same thing for any of the options.

Lincoln