[Bioperl-l] RemoteBlast

Richard Adams Richard.Adams at ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 30 04:16:39 EST 2003

I'd be willing to volunteer for maintaining RemoteBlast if there are no
other takers, I've used it quite a bit so I guess should try and put
something back .

Just from first thoughts I'd plan to

- incorporate Megablast / Blast2seqs /rpsblast functionality
-separate out the form submission bits of code from the Blast specific
code in the module, perhaps by inheriting
    from Bio::WebAgent.

Other than making sure that the output is parseable by Bio::SearchIO,
are there any strong feelings for  how new features should be
implemented?

If anyone has requests/ideas fornew functionality please say so!

Richard

--
Dr Richard Adams

Psychiatric Genetics Group,