[Bioperl-l] Developers: what do you want to fix before 1.4 release?

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Mon Nov 24 17:04:06 EST 2003

I am fixing up blast parsing to get the gapped, ungapped, and
frame-specific lambda,kappa, entropy from the reports for those who want
this.  I will also try and make sure we are getting more of the parameters
from the reports into the Result objects.

Presumably we had talked about remove SearchIO/psiblast.pm from 1.4
release - not sure if that is still a good idea.

I also have some more work on the PopGen objects to make sure all the
numbers are correct for some of the implemented tests.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University