[Bioperl-l] Graphics:Panel /SeqFeature::Generic

Daniel Lang Daniel.Lang at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Nov 24 07:25:12 EST 2003

Hi Lincoln,
Thanks for your help, but this didn´t improve the situation:(
I know now for sure, that the $feature->score is not the evalue, that is
set in the while loop, but the normal score!!
Additionally, I tried again introducing it as an additional tag, but
this tag isn´t available in the callback with e.g. get_tag_values('evalue').
I´m using it in a mod_perl Handler, could this be part of the problem?
Thanks in advance,
Daniel