[Bioperl-l] usage of Bio::SeqIO::tigr

Josh Lauricha laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 20 02:26:07 EST 2003

To be annoyingly precise, SeqIO.pm doesn't need to be modified, tigr.pm
from CVS needs to be dumped into the SeqIO directory. It should work
with 1.2.3, unless I've installed CVS unwitingly.

Yue, if you run into any bugs, please let me know, its only been tested
locally on ath and osa. Oh, and the 1.0 release of osa is massivly
messed up, somehow several exons are outside the gene... by like 8000bp.
The module should skip these...