[Bioperl-l] Join Our Studies! Current Study (Molecular Testing Professionals)

Pat Jones pat.jones at 123-survey.com
Wed Nov 12 16:44:21 EST 2003

Greetings!

We invite you to join our new MOLECULAR Diagnostic study. We appreciate you sharing your medical expertise as a lab professional.

-Please click the link below to PRE-REGISTER for this study

-The 15-20 minute survey will be sent to respondents via e-mail next week

-Respondents will receive a $50 gift certificate upon completion of the 15-20 minute survey

-The gift certificate is redeemable at hundreds of shops and restaurants, including Starbucks, Amazon.com, and more!

-Please forward this invitation to other experts in your field who would like to share their valuable opinions.

Thank you for your time and interest!

Join future surveys. Click the link below to register!

LOGIN INFORMATION:
To register for this study or for future studies, click the link below:
 http://www.123-survey.com/ss.asp?c=b48p7sFxr6MM56Bf7Qc6
If clicking the link does not automatically launch your web
browser:
-Highlight the link
-Copy it (Ctrl C)
-Open your web browser
-Paste the link (Ctrl V) into the Address bar
-Hit Enter
The site works best when viewed with Microsoft Internet
Explorer version 5.0 or newer.
If you do not want to receive these emails anymore click the link below:
http://advisor.imagecareinc.com/optout/index.asp