[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::FootPrinter

Shawn Hoon shawnh at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 5 11:25:50 EST 2003

Uhm yeah, I haven't played with this in a while. The parser is not bug
free
as the output was not terribly amenable to parsing. For example, the
same
motif represented by the same character 111111 for example has different
lengths for different instances. So what I took to be the 'motif' was
the longest one
with that string of characters. Maybe if you have suggestions for
fixing this
or sending an example output for this I can take a look.

cheers,

shawn