[Bioperl-l] OMIM tests failing

Juguang Xiao juguang at tll.org.sg
Mon Nov 3 21:58:59 EST 2003

Sorry, I did such stupid again.

I tested it locally with my data, which is with clinical symptom
records that I try to parse, while the original test data in repository
is without it. Now I made the test passed and commit them.

I realized one thing that I am not sure to call it a bug or what. The
previous parser returns the record that $entry->desc returns the string
'desc' if the there is no desc field in the data file. I actually
expect it returns undef or empty string. There are some such things
still left. If no one disagrees, I will make them return empty string
if the fields are not available in files.

Juguang