[Bioperl-l] Re: Need help

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Mon Mar 24 17:29:45 EST 2003

I believe that the gb_to_gff.pl script is old and doesn't create the correct
version of GFF.  I will fix that and apologize to you for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, I recommend that you install the Genbank/EMBL proxy (see the
instructions in the gbrowse INSTALL document).  You can then just type in
NC_000117 into the gbrowser search box and it will populate the mysql
database directly from GenBank.

For example, see here:

	http://www.wormbase.org/db/seq/gbrowse?name=NC_000117;source=embl

Lincoln