[Bioperl-l] problem installing Bioperl

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon Mar 24 11:35:11 EST 2003

Dave - helps to have output from perl -v to see if we can diagnose it
better.

However, I'm sure you can ignore it unless you're using Bio::Variation in
your code.

The bug was in the test system not the module, the bug has been fixed on
trunk and branch and will be in the bugfix release whenever that gets
pushed out.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich