[Bioperl-l] bond() operator

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 09:54:56 EST 2003

>From Guenter Stoesser, , EMBL Database Coordinator:

- 'bond' is not a collab feature, and has never been discussed with or
   mentioned to the collaborators (EMBL & DDBJ)
-  this seems to appear in a Refseq entry - Refseq activities are not
   part of the collaborative effort and basically NCBI can do there
   whatever they want - besides the confusion it creates with the user
   community, since navigating via Entrez does not make it clear to the
   user that Refseq records are not part of the DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank work

--Guenter

Mey it is time make clearer distinction between GenBank and RefSeq
parsers?

	-Heikki

     _/  _/  _/  Heikki Lehvaslaiho          heikki at ebi.ac.uk