[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Dependancies

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Wed Jun 18 17:38:31 EDT 2003

None of these are true dependencies.  Bioperl will compile and run without
them, but a few optional features will be disabled.

Also, these are bits and pieces of larger modules.  If you want the true list
of top-level modules that Bioperl can take advantage of, read the INSTALL
document.  The easiest way to fetch and install these modules is with the
CPAN shell, which is also described in this document.

Lincoln