[Bioperl-l] RE: Bio::FeatureHolderI interface confusion

Chris Mungall cjm at fruitfly.org
Wed Jun 18 10:32:17 EDT 2003

Looks like an interesting talk Nat, I missed O'Reilly this year

I have to say, I find myself agreeing with all the points you make. And I
think it echoes the word on bioinformatics street too

the danger is that some people will weigh the balance between the
advantages of community development and perceived disadvantages
differently; as you say in the talk, bioperl must succeed!