[Bioperl-l] process_sgd.PLS trouble

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue Jul 29 09:20:14 EDT 2003

actually you can download SGD data as already formed GFF.
ftp://ftp.yeastgenome.org/pub/yeast/data_download/chromosomal_feature/s_cerevisiae.gff2

(and when the GFF3 parsers are ready)
ftp://ftp.yeastgenome.org/pub/yeast/data_download/chromosomal_feature/s_cerevisiae.gff3

So no need to do that step anymore, the tutorial will be updated in the
future.

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University