[Bioperl-l] Re: Bio::Tree::RandomFactory

Doug McLean dougmc at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 8 11:12:13 EDT 2003

Hi Jason,

I am sorry for the late reply.  We had already looked at the documentation
and understand the functionality of the script.  We were wondering if you
might have any demo scripts that can show us how the RandomFactory module
could be used in a wider context.  :)

We are much interested in using the module, but are still not sure how to
design the overall framework of what we want to do.

Thanks very much for your time!

Doug McLean
Department of Microbiology
http://faculty.washington.edu/dougmc
PGP Public Key ID# 0xB9142AD7

				 "Nuclear War would really set back cable."
                                                --Ted Turner