FW: [Bioperl-l] Bio::Cluster

shawnh@fugu-sg.org shawnh@fugu-sg.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:29:41 +0800 (SGT)

Looks good Hilmar. Thanks for polishing it up :)
I will follow  your framework and take up SequenceFamily.

A small question on bioperl convention, so if we don't have
implementation on interface objects, eg ClusterI then do we will
want to implement a Cluster.pm object for get/set methods like display_id
description etc ?

shawn