[Bioperl-l] How to retrieve info about sequence-tagged-sites

Alice Lu alicelu@Rubicongenomics.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:16:54 -0400

Hi Heikki,

My apology--I should have explained in more detail.

The STS are stored in uniSTS database on NCBI website, have IDs like
stSG44393, etc. after searching, the NCBI website displays its primer
sequences and other related info. I guess my question would be if
Bioperl have some thing to search a STS based on its ID and then parse
this web interface to retrieve the primer information.

Thanks,

Alice H. Lu, Ph.D.
Rubicon Genomics, Inc.
4370 Varsity Drive
Ann Arbor, MI  48108-2241
Direct Dial Phone No. (734) 677-6893
Email: alicelu@rubicongenomics.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.