[Bioperl-l] Help with manipulating quality objects PLUS write_seq(args)

Brian Desany bdesany@bcm.tmc.edu
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:39:04 -0500

Sure, go right ahead and send it and I'll see if it reproduces for me.

Also if you could look at the 1st line of the Bio::SeqIO::qual.pm module
you're using and report what the version is, e.g.:

# $Id: qual.pm,v 1.10 2002/02/18 17:17:25 bosborne Exp $

-Brian.