[Bioperl-l] feature additional tag order in GFF

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:10:16 -0400 (EDT)

I'm fine w/ Lincoln's proposal to look at specific tags ID, Target, etc
being processed when loading into DB::GFF which will make things more
general and eliminate the need for the use case I outlined.

-jason